Sign Writer – Assistant Technician Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within the civil works section on sign boards and markings, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Can read interpret and design and develop from artwork drawings and conceptual drawings.
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Standards and Regulations.
- Must have High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Graphic Arts – Sign Writing or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Must have minimum three (3) years’ experience within sign writing or similar environment.