1- Sign Writer – Assistant Technician
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within the civil works section on sign boards and markings, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Can read interpret and design and develop from artwork drawings and conceptual drawings.
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Standards and Regulations.
- Must have High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Graphic Arts – Sign Writing or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Must have minimum three (3) years’ experience within sign writing or similar environment.