Future Pipe Industries
Simulation Engineer II Jobs In Dubai,UAE | Future Pipe Industries
- Develop finite element simulation models and methods to analyse the structural and thermal behaviour of composite piping products.
- Execute finite element simulations to predict the performance of composite piping products under various conditions.
- Improve the design, performance, and reliability of existing products and support the design and development of new products.
- Be responsible for and be the custodian of the FEA simulations.
- Develop and maintain simulation tools and processes to support the design and development of products
- Perform FEA analysis on products including static and dynamic analysis, creep analysis, linear and non-linear analysis, and failure analysis.
- Perform virtual testing simulations on products to assess the performance prior to prototype testing.
- Document simulation methods, results, and conclusions in technical reports and presentations.
- Perform technical feasibility analysis on non-standard products.
Apply Also: Public Relations Officer Jobs In Sharjah | AWJ
- Define and coordinate material characterization tests.
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate FEA results.
- Coordinate and / or conduct performance validation tests on prototypes.
- Conduct failure analysis on failed prototypes.
- Keep up to date with advancements in finite element analysis and composite materials, and apply this knowledge to enhance the simulation capabilities.
Apply Also: ممثل مبيعات Jobs In Dubai,UAE | ABM MARKETING
For More Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.