1- Sing Language Translator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Translation from spoken language into sign language and vice versa to facilitate ways of communicating with people of determination with hearing impairment
- Participation in events, activities, conferences and initiatives related to People of Determination through the Authority or external parties and carry out the sign language translation process.
- Record the information that is translated in official meetings, field participations and events with a work team.
- Preparing social studies for the cases of people of determination with the aim of translating into sign language for hearing impairment in their homes or place of residence in order to enable them and protect them from abuse, exploitation and neglect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Special Education, or equivalent.
- Certified sign language proficiency certificate.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking and writing)
- from 2-4 years experience in the field of sign language with people of determination with hearing impairment