Al Rostamani Pegel LLC
1- Site Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Site engineer offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management, execute the planned program and preparing reports
- Ensures that all work is executed technically correct and completed in a timely manner all in accordance with the project execution plans both daily and 2 week look ahead plans.
- Ensure that there is a method statement prepared prior to the execution of all works.
- Ensure the Daily Allocation and Production of the team allocated to him. Create “DAP’ reports investigates and resolves productivity issues.
- Responsible for the production, quality and performance of the team allocated to him.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of related experience
- Experience on high rise building, five star hotels & hospitals
- Understanding and implementation of QHSE systems/practices for construction industry