Al Naboodah Group
Smart Repair Technician Level 1 – Smart Repair
Ensure that all Smart Repairs work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in material stock management.
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy; put all tools and equipment away correctly and ensure they are in good working condition.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Assisting with Smart Repair appraisal.
- Keep Smart Repair material consumption with acceptable standards.
- Smart Repair training.
- High School Diploma.
- 1 – 3 year experience in a European Brand Smart Repair shop – Desirable.
- Understanding of English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.