1- Social Media Coordinator – L’Occitane
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Social Media Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the strategy, performance, and delivery of all digital and physical content across the business.
Forming an integral part of the expression of our Brand, our executive manages the priorities & planning of the wider communications strategy through a balanced view that considers both creative and business needs—ensuring the growth of our client community both in terms of reach and engagement, meeting business KPIs within budget and at scale, and giving visibility to key stakeholders across the team.
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years in social media experience.
- Ability to create engaging content on social media platforms.
- Ability to use social media reporting tools and scheduling tools to look after reports.
- Understanding of social media marketing, when to engage, and when to refrain.