Software Developer Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Energy Jobline
The job of a software developer depends on the needs of the company, organization, or team they are on. Some build and maintain systems that run devices and networks. Others develop applications that make it possible for people to perform specific tasks on computers, cellphones, or other devices.
(Qualifications & Experience)
- Atleast 8 years’ work experience in both business analysis and IT technology roles
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer sciences, engineering, business, or relevant professional experience
- Have 1 – 3 years’ experience in managing people both from management and influence stand point
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, preferably building products
- Experience with popular back-end frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask, Spring, Express.js)
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and deployment processes
- Ability to work in an agile development environment, collaborating effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- A passion for problem-solving, continuous learning, and driving technical excellence
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.