1- Software Engineering Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Foster a climate of autonomy and continuous improvement amongst the team members based on agile software development principles. Be a trusted advisor for the engineers and help them to work autonomously within their teams.
- Enable autonomous teams to deliver based on programme milestones.
- Manage day to day relationships with software engineering suppliers. Ensure that solution providers work as extensions of our engineering teams. Support adoption of global technical centres of excellence while adhering to scaled agile delivery framework.
- Mature the chapter – identify and adopt new technologies and ways of working to scale and become more efficient, and progress talent from novice to expert, including the most senior technical software engineering talent. Participate in agile ceremonies such as retros and demos to continuously improve the chapter’s technology tools and skill set. Foster communities of practice that enable learning and sharing across software engineering teams.
- 8+ years’ Information Technology/ Project Management experience of building complex, scalable and large software solutions in digital, data or enterprise domain.
- 3+ years engineering at scale with experience of transition from monolith to micro services
- 3+ years hands on knowledge of software development and application support
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.