We are proud of what we do, we obsess over our customers and are passionate about protecting what matters most. With 100% customer retention and 4.9 on the Glassdoor scale, we are a force to be reckoned with and the future looks extremely exciting for existing and new Nozomiers.
We are looking for motivated individual for our Professional Services Team (Delivery & Projects).
- Provide post-sales consulting, collaborating with customers and partners on key engagements.
- Provide timely, quality and cost-effective technical services, including vendor expertise during Nozomi Networks infrastructure design, deployment, testing and verification, as well as optimization.
- Develop and deliver complex proof-of-concept projects and technical workshops.
- Serve as the technical expert on project teams with the customer providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
- Allow customers to realize the best outcomes out of Nozomi Networks technology
- Provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables/scope
- Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers (i.e. high/low level design documentation, method of procedure, test plans, configuration templates, and scripts)
- Develop and maintain core competency on Nozomi Networks’ entire product line and technologies.
- Write white papers, tech notes and other high-level documentation as required.
- Delivering knowledge transfer to client staff.
- Provide project management or input to project management for engagements
- 7+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer.
- Extensive experience in network security in a support, design, consultancy or operations role.
- Strong knowledge of common networking and security protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of security appliances in large complex environment
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Experience with Unix, virtualization technologies, scripting, API integration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to work on a team or lead a team depending upon the specified project
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Dedicated to achieving goals
- Strong work ethic
- Availability and willingness to travel (50% working time)
- Good written and spoken English proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering (CE), or Computer Science (CS) or equivalent education/training/experience
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Ability and competence to write technical material for training, white papers using applications such as Power Point, Word and Visio.
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
- Demonstrated project leadership / management skill
- Knowledge of an Arab language