Management Solutions International
The Souk Manager is responsible for overseeing all the activities that play out in the store. He/she is expected to provide effective management and ensure the transformation of the supermarket. The manager is expected to be at the center of top quality service delivery to the customers. The job holder shall also be responsible for recruitment, training, sales promotions, budgeting and inventory management.
- The supermarket store manager is responsible for overseeing all the activities that play out in the store.
- He/she is expected to provide effective management and ensure the transformation of the supermarket.
- The manager is expected to be at the center of top quality service delivery to the customers.
- A supermarket thrives on being able to meet up with customers’ expectations and the store manager is required to make this possible
- The role of a Souk Manager is a very tasking one, with him/her saddled with several responsibilities that will make him/her busy all day long.
- The demand of his/her job is constant, but the tasks that need to be performed do change on daily basis and this makes his/her job one of the most dynamic around.
- Responsible for developing plans to increase brand awareness and coordinating public relations efforts.
- Devise effective plans for participating in the trade shows and exhibitions within the budget allocated; discuss with the management and get the suggestion and approval for participating in the exhibitions and trade shows.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, trade shows and exhibitions working with developers, advertisers, and senior management, to market the products.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade shows and exhibitions; ensure that the products and accessories are returned back to the warehouse without any damage or loss in the shortest time possible after the trade shows or exhibitions.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Should have 5+ years of Store Manage experience in handling Supermarket / Hypermarkets