Sous Chef Jobs In Dubai | KHOUBOURAT
Apply Also HR Coordinator Jobs In Sharjah | CAE USA
- Ensure desired output delivery through effective roster planning and scheduling.
- Take responsibility for timely and efficient production in accordance with specifications, recipes, and passenger load requirements while applying effective controls.
- Check and ensure that the dishing is correct in weight, presentation and items are prepared as per specifications, and food products are color coded with dates.
- Be responsible for Gold standard recording for safe food with daily monitoring and follow up for corrective actions.
- Assist in new recipe creation, trials, and implementation of new products and dishes while ensuring that the team understands the clients’ expectations.
- Prepare, update, and maintain production sheets.
- Ensure that a proper stock rotation is maintained, on time deliveries, high quality service, and strict adherence to the laid down hygiene procedures.
- Contribute to kitchen revenue through effective cost control.
- Comply with and practice the company’s established Safety and Hygiene policy and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, or any relevant field.
- 5 plus years of experience in the culinary field.
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of cuisines in high volume a la carte or banqueting in a large kitchen team.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Ability to provide feedback and coaching.
- Effective delegation skills.
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, effective training, and communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.