Sous Chef Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Sheraton Hotels
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Responsible for all food production and manages all kitchen staff for Lounges. Ensures efficient and effective production of all meals to budget, controlling food and labor costs through effective use of menu specifications, staff training and planning, and monitoring of hygienic and safety norms.
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees including stewards in the lounges to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- Ensures proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Execute the culinary process steps and menu design for First Class and Business buffets while adhering to deadlines, cost targets, and interface with procurement and costing
- Plan, organize and execute training for Chef De Partie’s and culinary personnel. Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles
- Holder of a degree from recognized Culinary School
- Min 12 years’ experience in 5 star Hotel or Restaurant Kitchen Production on supervisory level