Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Accor
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner:/
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel and to make suggestions for improvement, expansion or creation of new services.
- To keep up-to-date with the Guest Survey Tracking System results and to seek to positively influence these results by following the Movenpick Hotels and Resorts Brand Service standards.
- To have a thorough knowledge of Health and Spa Departments as well as other applicable services offered by the hotel
- To actively up sell all the appropriate Spa, retail and fitness services to the guests.
- To ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- To organize and perform Beauty Therapy Treatments in rooms set up to the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach Standards as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual
- To effectively offer a consultation to each guest prior to the treatment
- To confidently recommend and up sell additional treatments to guests. To try to rebook them where ever possible.
- To ensure the treatment rooms are clean, well stocked up and are properly set up prior to commencing the treatment.
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example