1- Spa Therapist
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
A Spa Therapist is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, including but not limited to body and facial treatments, massages, home care advice and tour of the facilities. Maintaining safety and cleanliness and ensuring guest satisfaction regarding all areas of Spa services in accordance with company standards.
- Attending Hilton Trainings and monthly departmental meetings as required
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department
- To report any maintenance issues to Front Office Manager
- Assist in all areas of the operations as requested by Front Office Manager
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Experience in hospitality or customer service industry is requires
- Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language to effectively communicate with guests
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees of organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.