1. [Accounts receivable management] Understand receivables related tasks like account master management, credit check, credit line and security management, receivable matching, etc.. Perform tasks according to processes.
2. [Fixed asset] Perform account book management tasks like asset acquisition, change management (transfer, sell, disuse), depreciation, and inventory, etc. by deciding whether it is profit expenditure or capital expenditure based on an investment plan.
3. [Accounts payable payment] Understand the payment standard and process. Manage a contract and verify and propose payment.
4. [Revenue and expenditure and department operation expense management] Establish a plan to pay department operation expenses which are spent while working (MyFinance expenditure for congratulations and condolences, business trip expense, transportation fee, overseas business trip, and receiving in advance, etc.) to an employee’s firm banking account. Perform daily closing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Typical entry point for university graduates
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.