Canadian Specialist Hospital
Specialist Cardiology – Part Time Jobs | Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai
1- Specialist Cardiology – Part Time
Job: Part Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Diagnoses and treats diseases of heart and its functions: Examines patient for symptoms indicative of heart disorders, using medical instruments and equipment. Studies diagnostic images and electrocardiograph recordings to aid in making diagnoses. Prescribes medications, and recommends dietary and activity program, as indicated. Refers patient to either an interventional cardiologist or to a Surgeon specializing in cardiac cases when need for corrective surgery is indicated.
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine; certification by American/Australia/Canadian Board of Radiology or possession of a FRCR (Canada) in Diagnostic Radiology or the English FRCP (or equivalent).
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Cardiology or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- At least five (5) years of practice as a cardiologist with two (2) or more years as a licensed specialist.
- Has high standard of professionalism.
- Valid ACLS license is a must.
- Current license in country of origin and with DHA license as a specialist interventional cardiologist to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.