Specialist Database Jobs In Dubai | IHS Towers
- Specialist in Relational Databases Design, Implementation, and Maintenance relevant to the environment (SQL Server databases, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MongoDB, MySQL,).
- Managing DBA tasks, time management, understanding application lifecycles, production support requirements, and data security policies
- Plan and develop database design to improve the operating quality and efficiency
- Build, design, implement, maintain, monitor, and report the database environment and security aspects of the database system
- Accountable for the deployment, development, enhancement, support, and maintenance of databases within our Enterprise application
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Make sure that all the Changes on the database systems will follow an Agreed Workflow and are Tracked Systematically
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Experienced in Databases Installation, supporting and script writing for Windows, UNIX/Linux, and AIX platforms
- Deep understanding of Database Performance Optimization, Monitoring, Diagnostics and debugging.
- Ensure that the Database is Backed Up, Secured, and Protected
- Ability to work with related teams to provide around-the-clock progress to achieve SLAs
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and the ability to maintain compliance with such regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaborating with Others
- Continuous Learning
- Creativity and Innovation
Planning and organizing
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strategic perspective
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science or information technology.
- 5 Years minimum experience in database management.
- In-depth knowledge of database technologies, architecture, and data security.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Databases like MySQL, SQL server, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL etc.
- Weekly/Monthly Operational Reports.
- Trends Analysis Reports and Ad-hoc investigative reports.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.