Specialist eCom DC Operations Jobs in Dubai | Adidas Careers
1- Specialist eCom DC Operations
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role will carry out Forecast & Planning, support fulfilment for all DC operations (inbound, pick & pack, returns, special handling etc.) and measure & analyze DC performances focused on ecom channel. The expectations from the role are implementing and analyzing relevant reports and KPIs, owning the planning and execution of relevant Campaigns, supporting overall ecom operations while resolving customer complaints and issues.
- Coordinate the operations via management of the existing 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
- Responsible to align Inbound, Pick-Pack & Return Forecasts with business and stakeholders, translate these into an execution plan, track and monitor accuracy and analyze trends with a focus on ecom operations
- In close cooperation with 3PL, plan and align the warehouse capacity for outbound & returns with a focus on ecom operations
- Monitor and report on all inventory areas, measuring accuracies and losses to the agreed contract SLA’s and KPIs with a focus on ecom operations to support the overall Inventory responsible of DC Operations
- Degree Level Qualification in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Master/Post-degree certifications in Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management and/or Engineering are preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Logistics, Project management, Retail Operations
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, ERP/SAP, WMS