Specialist Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Emirates
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with an International Network active in 55 countries. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies and government bodies. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact.
- Create designs of rich functional prototypes using whiteboard brainstorming, mockups and interaction requirements while working with multiple parties.
- Be able to rapidly prototype web portal and mobile application solution design, look, feel and aesthetics.
- Conduct UX research and workshops with internal business groups and external users.
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external creative and development teams on the design of the web and mobile solutions in accordance with best practice guidelines
- Collaborate with the Architects and Development teams on frontend integration and solution strategies.
- Perform usability testing and performance testing to validate the apps and service
- Work with other UX team members and follow the Lead UX
- Support the department assessments, audits and other events by creating reports, designing presentations etc. as assigned by the manager.
- Report to the Section Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX and visual design
- Ability to communicate and design both in English and Arabic
- Can do attitude and teamwork
- Performing research activities to gather information on the latest developments in technology for business improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or another relative degree from a recognized university
- UX certification is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.