Specialist Trainer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Miral Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To design, develop and implement the Crew Resource Management (CRM) for Cabin Crew, develop media training materials for all CRM courses and assist with the daily administration of CRM training courses for pilots.
- Reviews and makes amendments to the flydubai Approved Training Organization (ATO) CRM and Human Factors (HF) training portfolio for both internal and external customers.
- Works with internal stakeholders to develop and implement agreed marketing and promotion initiatives under the CRM training portfolio.
- Develops and works collaboratively with selected internal and external customers where flydubai ATO services are being offered to implement service offerings.
- Assists in the review and selection of applicants to the CRM training team (pilots).
- Provides feedback and mentorship to CRMTs (Cabin Crew).
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- CRM Trainer Qualification as per CAR AIR OPS (or EASA)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops and simulations).
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 6