techcarrot FZ LLC
Minimum 6-8 years of total experience in Testing.
● Must have atleast 2 years of Manual Testing Experience.
● Must have 4 to 6 years of Automation Testing Experience. Preferably with Selenium WebDriver.
● Minimum 3 years of in-depth experience in automation testing in agile environment.
● Primary responsibility will be to design and automate web application testing using Selenium WebDriver, testing.
● Analyze, design and build automated test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
● Must be able to develop test automation framework and optimize the existing framework as per the latest changes, TDD script and debug. Applies advanced knowledge of QA principles, methodologies, and techniques to test and assure the quality of B2B, B2C software.
● Leads sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with software.
● Defining and executing system integration tests of connected products across supported platforms (Web, Mobile iOS and Android) to ensure end to end quality of product.
● Designs the overall test plan and master test schedule for project.
● Performs in a lead capacity role within the team in making decisions for the quality assurance of the project / application.
● Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
● Should be able to build framework for mobile automation and integrate with current framework.
● Work closely with the Business analysts team to understand the functionality and devise positive and negative test strategies.
● Validate, Verify and Sign off on releases
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
● Strong Experience in Appium in addition to Selenium
● Experience in recommending quality improvement initiatives for future application / project releases.
● Experience in coaching and mentoring lesser experienced team members.
● Knowledge and experience in testing cloud-based SaaS products.
● Understanding of product development lifecycle.
● Good overview of SDLC process, requirements specification, software development, and software debugging.
● Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as SVN or GIT
● Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
● Understanding of the use of Responsive Web Design.
● Experience of handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage.
● Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle is a plus.
● Experience with issue tracking product (eg: JIRA) will be an added advantage.