Sr Aviation Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Palm Jumeirah
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports:/
- Responsible for management monthly report with operational data to support the review of the financial performance of the contract scorecard
- Ensure that monthly billing and invoices are prepared, delivered and paid within DSO targets and vendor SL.
- Ensure that all client and management reports and presentations are delivered within the deadlines and to the required standards.
- Proactively manage the relationship with the client in line with the RACI matrix under the guidance of the Account Manager
- Master’s Degree in Business, Aviation or relevant field
- Preferably 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- At least 10 years of experience in the similar industry
- Experience in delivering operational excellence maintaining excellent client relationships within the Aviation sector & working to ‘lean’ methodologies.