Sr Mkt Mgr- Deals & Promotions
Amazon strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want. The Deals and Promotions team provides Amazon customers the best in class experience to get more value out of their spends through various promotions and offers. We will deliver this by deeply understanding customer profiles and interests, and their enhancing their shopping experiences through these promotional levers.
Customer-centricity, scale and automation is at the center of everything we do at Amazon. We are looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed marketing leader to deliver these customer experiences. This leader is passionate about delivering delightful, engaging customer experiences and can also work successfully with local and WW Product Management teams to design and build it. This role will entail partnering closely with Category Management teams, Seller teams, UX designers, other Marketing Managers as well as other internal stakeholders across the company for driving the business.
This role will deliver a mix of new customer facing Amazon initiatives, and incremental CX improvements to present customers their most loved and relevant deals, leading to increased adoption, customer acquisition and engagement via deal properties, and providing sellers the right customer audience to drive demand for their products. This role is expected to become Deals SME for the region and be a mentor to country Deals Managers.
- Defining vision and customer need – Own development of long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for Amazon deals and promotions. May lead company-wide decision-making w.r.t deals marketing
- Customer experience planning & development – Define customer goals and business requirements for deals marketing initiatives at a customer cohort level. Ensure implementation of these experiences is aligned with business goals and requirements
- Launch – Work with WW Deals product teams to test and launch the latest features in Deals ecosystem. Own the GTM plan for Deals marketing initiatives and product enhancement / launches. Deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met. Reintegrate learning into the operational and product plan for next cycle.
- Operate – Monitor and reacr to customer feedback by continuously make operational and CX improvements
- Efficiency – Ensure that the most relevant Deals are created and presented to customers at a personalized level so that we are able to drive max deals sell-though, with improved ROI for sellers and brands
- Drive weekly and monthly performance reviews of Deals
- Drive demand for deals through various demand generation programs
- Run Deals experiments on Homepage/Today’s Deals page/Search/Category pages to innovate / improve experiences for both BAU and during Tier-1 Events
- Continuously improve deals investment ROI and drive monetization
- MBA with 8+ years of experience, with at least 4 years of Marketing Management in leading B2C technology companies
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG
- Exposure to machine learning capabilities and models
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.