Sr Technical Engineer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To Design & Support IT-solutions for the EK Group. Working as part of a design & Support team, the Senior Technical Engineer will design, develop, support, and deliver robust and cost-effective solutions for both Business and IT led initiatives including solution development and cost estimations, configuration and deployment, Business Case Development & Approval.
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance to EG-IT dealing within the technology area and act as lead technical member in the Project team delivering the work packages assigned.
- Develop IT Solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that the design is robust, appropriate and of high quality and conforming to corporate standards and in line with the technical strategy.
- Foster the development of high performing technical teams to meet strategic architectural objectives.
- Collaborate with other IT Technology Teams to implement ongoing monitoring of the relevant technology to ensure severity 1 & 2 Incidents are configured within EMS.
- Ensure the process and Enhancement specifications are translated into effective programs with error free code using the enterprise development tools, methods and languages.
- 8+ years in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience as SharePoint (Online & on premise), Azure and Office 365 administrator and Troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies like Office 365 & Services, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS and Office Web Apps
- Experience in SharePoint migrations from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016/2019 and SharePoint Online
- Hands on experience in installation and configuration of SharePoint server farms, configuring SharePoint servers, resource planning and cumulative patch updates.
- Proficient in creating PowerShell scripts to manage on Premise environment.