Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Steward, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests/.
- Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
- Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
- Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
- Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
- Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
- Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
- Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet the age limit for serving alcoholic beverages.
- A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.