Store Manager Jobs In Dubai | Talent Pal
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Communicates store targets to the team and drives sales to achieve financial objectives
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards and ensures compliance with cash handling, fraud and theft of products
- Oversees and monitors all point of sales activities in the store which includes – sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback’ etc.
- Oversees cash transaction entry and management (petty cash, point of sales (POS) cash elements, change floats)
- Regularly audits own store administration and resolves any issues; assists in carrying out annual stock counts and spot checks
- Coordinates with facilities department on repairs or replacements of furniture or equipment; supports company maintenance standards/programs to optimize asset life
- Maintains staffing levels consistent with operational needs to ensure exceptional customer service; prepares schedules and ensures adequate shift coverage
- Ensures seasonal peaks, important promotional events are taken account of when preparing forecasts and staff rosters
- Ensures that the team is adequately trained in inventory management techniques such as in-bound movement of goods, receiving, stocking, restocking, transfers and managing inventory discrepancies
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.