1- Store Manager – Watsons
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The job holder is responsible for planning, controlling and directing his store team to achieve highest level of customer service standards and in-store execution to deliver sustainable sales and profitable targets. JH provides excellent communication and people’s skills in order to influence everyone to manifest the best professional customer service and equipped with the ability to understand and analyses sales figures to drive the business to achieve its targets.
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level)
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement
- Implements strategies and ensures 100% execution of all programs to achieve sales target of all exclusive products and submits feedback on promo effectiveness.
- Manages and controls store approved OPEX budgets ( i.e utilities, wrap supply, staff cost, etc)
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management
- Bachelor or Master degree would be a plus
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills