Stores Controller Jobs in Sharjah UAE 2023 | Air Arabia Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To manage and control the Air Arabia “Stores” including receipt, storage and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for maintenance of Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts.
- Handles and maintains the “Stores” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, spare parts, wheels, batteries, oils, etc..
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance planned and un-planned tasks and to secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- Manages the binning locations and allocation of tools and parts in the Company stores as per instructions received from “Technical Procurement” and “Supervisor” ensuring the ICARUS “Inventory Control System Updates” are maintained to this effect; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
- High School/Diploma or certificate in any related field from a recognized institution combined with the needed experience and exposure is acceptable; a bachelor degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar capacity within the Airline industry; experience with low cost airline is a plus.