Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Strategy and Insights Manager, you’ll be responsible for improving customer conversations through strategic storytelling and actionable insights for positive growth and relationship outcomes. You’ll focus on making sure that consumer expectations are represented and met in every story you create or help create for the sales teams. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams to develop/deliver on a digital goal that will address our clients’ business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives. In this role, you’ll proactively spot and act upon opportunities in our client’s business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Shape structured and insightful thought leadership to grow Google and customers by creating industry narratives focused on the users, delivering on your market or industry business plan.
- Run complex data analysis spanning multiple products/data sources to solve vertical or client challenges.
- Build dashboards and data visualizations to empower adoption of data and insights by the sales teams.
- Partner with the ecosystem to produce user research relevant to our clients business and reassert our thought leadership.
- Advocate storytelling principles and insights best practices, enabling the vertical to elevate their customer conversations and the media teams to pitch better.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working on analytics tools and transforming data into actionable insights
- Experience creating and delivering strong presentations, and experience with creativity with data visualization
- Industry expertise in one or more of the following verticals: travel, media and entertainment, public sector, telcos, and auto
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL or Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills