1- Student Bloggers
Job: Full Time
Location: Ajman, UAE
The student blogger is expected to write 1 blog post every week (at least 300 words each) on topics of importance to the student population at AU. These blog posts can be related to student life, academics, awards and achievements by students, interviews with fellow students on interesting, newsworthy topics and so on. The student blogger may discuss the intended topics with the assigning Editors and get guidance and clearance from them. All such content created will be the intellectual property of AU and can be used as the University deems fit.
- Write 1 blog post every week on topics of interest to prospective and current students.
- Highlight student experience, academics, awards and achievements.
- Conduct interviews with fellow students on interesting and newsworthy topics.
- Promote and suggest topic ideas under the guidance of the Editors.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- The candidate should be creative, adaptable and analytical.