- Effectively manage the store staff and supervise their activities.
- Responsible for the day to day store operations and ensuring appropriate delegation of responsibilities when absent
- Establishing and promoting a good working environment to maintain employee morale and motivation in order to minimize staff turnover
- Conduct staff annual appraisals for all staff and establish and maintain regular feedback and performance reviews
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the role in reference companies in the fast fashion, perfumery or accessories sector.
- Knowledge of training and sales techniques
- Knowledge of the legislation on safety in the workplace and privacy.