Al Nahiya Group
Supervisor, Operations Services (Fuel) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al Nahiya Group
Plan and ensure safe and efficient shift operations, allocating trucks and trailers as per demand, planning for additional manpower and material resources as required and optimizing current operations at MyStation, in accordance with specifications and company policies and regulations.
- Plan, organize and supervise all My Station fuel operation activities to ensure quality, compliance with applicable Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures at all times.
- Coordinate with concerned departments/divisions to ensure daily availability of fuel for My Station’s, avoiding any dry outs.
- Prepare work’s plans for effective and efficient My Station operations activities, including identification of requirements such as manpower, equipment and other related logistics.
- Ensure all safety precautions are taken and work permits are issued before commencement of the work and the instructions are strictly followed during all stages of the work at any My Station equipment.
- Daily operation activity to be record & checked daily basis
- Ensure all sales coincide input/output
- Ensure all cash handling coincide with sales
- Ensure all daily operation & monthly statement along with ADNOC stander of Gain/ Loss compliance.
- Coordinate with Maintenance to keep My Station equipment in a fully operable condition at all times.
- Liaise with the Maintenance staff to keep trucks and trailers maintained in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program and on a required basis.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of all actions and enter data into necessary records and system.
- Prepare and submit to Senior Operations Manager the daily shift report, showing all activities on shift (including all statistics).
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports as required and monitor My Station performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.