Supply Chain Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Wood
Supply chain managers must be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, comprehend legal documents, and developing lasting relationships with others.
Responsible for the leadership and management of a deployed supply chain project team providing all aspects of supply chain management including materials management, warehousing, expediting, procurement, subcontracts, negotiation and reporting.
Key aspects of the role include the direction and management of the supply chain activities for a specific project. The administration and supervision of assigned supply chain personnel working within the project. Ensuring the competence and performance of all assigned supply chain personnel within their role.
- Manages, directs and supports others engaged in the full range of supply chain activities, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and relevant reporting requirements
- Accountable for the successful set up and delivery of all project supply chain processes, procedures and activities
- Ensures all supply chain activities are carried out in accordance with the project execution plan/schedule and/or contracting strategy, within approved budgets and in line with project processes and procedures
- Prepare and issue the project specific procurement execution plan and/or contracting strategy, and contract schedule in line with project scope including the application and association of computerised systems e.g. Oracle, AMUSE, Materia
- Establish and manage the project / procurement status report (PSR) in line with project / client required on site dates and current / estimate lead times, notifying any delays to the project manager
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.