1- Supply Chain Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Ensuring effective and efficient implementation of SCM strategy activities throughout the organization by increasing the SCM competence.
- Ensuring to be fully embedded – at all levels – in the value chain of the organization by owning and managing SCM core activities such as Strategic Sourcing, TT&L (Transport, Trade & Logistics), Tactical Purchasing and Contracted Services.
- Managing the supply quality by ensuring on time deliveries and monitoring or investigating supplier quality issues.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of SCM standards, tools and processes sustainable to the size of your business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in supply chain management. Minimum 5 years of experience in a project environment and supply chain function.
- Experience in a multicultural environment and high degree of inter-cultural sensitivity help you lead and motivate by influence.