1- Support Agent
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Assists in monitoring systems, identifies and resolves problems and supports in executing action plans to increase sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Acts as the first contact for customers/travel agents/GSAs with respect to inquiries, information, different types of requests, complaints, etc. and ensures all communication and exchanged information are in line with Company’s standards.
- Supports the Contact Center teams by responding to inquiries raised from different channels such as: calls, website, email, social media, online chat and messaging applications.
- Assesses customers’/travel agents’ needs and channels them in the right direction ensuring timely and satisfactory closures of their cases. Follows up with customers/travel agents and internal departments as necessary.
- Provides accurate information about products and services including policies, tickets, reservation, ancillaries, onboard products and services.
- High School/Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor degree in a related stream is preferred.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).