The Emirates Group
1- SVP IT Capabilities and Strategy
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Lead and drive the development and governance of IT’s vision, mission, goals, and strategies in alignment with the Group’s overall strategy while seeking to mature agile ways of working within IT
- Lead and drive the development of the IT operating model, selecting relevant quality, and operating frameworks (e.g., SAFe, ITIL, TBM etc and identify new and develop existing capabilities that will support the achievement of the IT vision, mission, strategy.
- Identify high impact strategic change programmes for IT which contribute significant value in terms of operational impact, risk mitigation and business development.
- Provide leadership and governance to the Portfolio Management of application and infrastructure portfolios, ensuring alignment with business strategy and that projects are monitored, tracked, and reported against IT business performance in terms of delivery, support, unit cost and ROI.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Post Graduate Qualification i.e. MBA with specialism in strategy development and execution
- 15+ yrs experience in varied IT functions at a senior level in a large multinational corporate company, ideally in the travel/transportation industry
- Experience of having driven and led IT strategy and architecture