System Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | IKEA Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Responsible for working with retail Clients on Microsoft Dynamics NAV engagements including new system implementations, upgrades, and/or extensions of existing applications. The ability to scope out work, manage/oversee other resources on Projects. Quality control and testing.
- Design and develop components & solutions in MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central application for all functional areas within the business.
- Collaborate with other Functional Leads – Project Execution to deliver a seamless global project execution model. Gather and effectively use data to deliver continuous improvement.
- Ensure on time delivery, quality and cost effectiveness of all functional MS NAV/Business Central projects and enhancement activities to ensure that it is delivered within the guidelines of the delivery methodology.
- Manage & implement quarterly Service Packs & Hot Fixes with no or minimal impact to the day to day business operations in all 3 countries.
- Support the MV Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central, Microsoft CRM 365, Qlik Sense, Online Checkout – the IKEA IT infrastructure – ensuring all departments and functionalities are utilized to the full.
- 7+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central
- Proficient on the following MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central Modules: Inventory & Stock, Warehousing, Financial & Costing knowledge, Sales Module, Customer Relations and After Sales functions
- Demonstrable experience with LS Retail solution
- Sound Knowledge on Webservices and various API technologies
- Successfully led one or more E-Commerce/Omni-Channel implementations