- Gather and document business requirements, lead fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, Playback sessions, functional configuration, testing, end user training.
- Conduct solution design workshops
- Develop business process designs, perform functional configuration and perform unit testing
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Identify functionality gaps and provide solutions for them
- Write function design documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Support business users with the execution of test scripts
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Consistently produces clear and concise status reports
- To work in collaboration with oracle support for resolving critical bugs
- To work independently on projects and production support with minimum supervision
- Working with solution architects and technical SMEs to translate project requirements into solution designs, project estimates, and activity plans.
- Charted Accountant / Bachelor’s Degree in ecommerce or equivalent
- 6 /15 years of experience in a similar environment and 5 years of expertise in Oracle EPM FCCS Fusion as a Functional consultant
- Expertise in Essbase, EPM – FCCS. PBCS/EPBCS) or any other EPM modules
- At least 3 End to End implementation experience of Oracle EPM – FCCS.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
- Ability to produce artefacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
- Ability to do Fusion Application Configuration, Testing.
- Knowledge of application to application integration on public cloud, using Oracle Integration cloud or SOA is desirable
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
error: Content is protected !!