Talent Acquisition Lead Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Gac Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Gac Group creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 3,000,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money:/
- Take full ownership of the Talent Acquisition process from end-to-end. This includes sourcing, screening, right through to on-boarding and closing.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with hiring managers across departments to identify staffing needs and determine the selection criteria.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that would reflect the requirements for each position.
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques and foster long-term relationships with all candidates whether past or present.
- Review and update job descriptions where necessary and monitor key recruitment metrics such as turnover and retention rates.
- Act as first point of contact for hiring managers, agencies, and other HR team members.
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas Tabby may need for continuous growth and improvement.
- Leverage and test multiple recruiting solutions to better understand which site(s) are best suited to source from.
- Define, design, and negotiate with agencies to speed up the recruitment process.
- Understand HR-related regulations and compliance procedures and ensure all applications vetting requirements are met.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
- 5 – 7 years of recruitment experience (mainly in-house preferred).
- Extensive experience hiring within a fast-growing company (fintech would be a plus).
- Able to source, screen, interview, sell, and close top talent (full end to end process).
- Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse preffered).
- Have worked closely with agencies when requiring additional support.
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate people to join Tabby.