It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
- This mostly involves looking after requisition and candidate information on team trackers and the internal applicant tracking system. We provide our internal stakeholders with updates on a weekly basis and they also have access to our internal trackers, therefore ensuring our trackers and the system is up to date daily is critical to the role.
- Maintaining large files of candidate information while maintaining the highest form of confidentiality. Analyzing large datasets using Excel algorithms and tools and creating presentations to visualize pipeline.
- Assisting with large volume roles; understanding the needs of the business and managing multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system)
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment.
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date on the internal system throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers on the system
- Validating data and analysis for accuracy and relevance
- Working closely with the regional recruiting team to work on initiatives related to new processes, stakeholder management, team upskilling etc. Project assignment is usually decided by the team lead, based on recruiter bandwidth and competency, however ideas are always welcome!
- 3-4 years’ managerial experience in Talent Acquisition.
- The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing a task, consistently delivering the highest quality of work.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred: