Gems Wellington Academy - Dubai Silicon Oasis
We are hiring a resourceful Teacher of English with Media Studies – September 2022 to join our passionate team at GEMS Wellington Academy – Dubai Silicon Oasis in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Teacher of English with Media Studies – September 2022 is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, people management and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Teacher of English with Media Studies – September 2022 at GEMS Wellington Academy – Dubai Silicon Oasis today!
When you join GEMS Education you join an international education company with a global network of International schools and over fifty years of education experience. GEMS Education is the leading Kindergarten to Grade 12 operator in the world educating over 110,000 children from 151 different nationalities. GEMS Education staff access the company’s professional development programme, one of the largest education training programmes in the world. This ensures the best possible academic outcomes as while ensuring that GEMS attracts and retains the highest staff calibre. To find out more about GEMS Education
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching English and Media Studies to A Level
- Willingness to embrace IB Philosophy
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
As a teacher at a GEMS School you can expect:
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.