The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) at American University of Sharjah seeks a Teaching and Learning Assistant to provide administrative, teaching and learning design support for pedagogical support initiatives.
- Execute a variety of administrative, clerical, technical, and service tasks to assist the Director.
- Assist with special projects/initiatives, including workshops, symposia, and special events.
- Support the development, review and design of instructional materials, accessible documents, videos, and/or other resources for course delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, multimedia, design management, or a related field.
- Minimum one year of experience
- Higher education pedagogical support and use of technology in support of teaching and learning.
- Video editing/voice-over software.
- Graphic design and digital media.
- Web design and development.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Consults, analyzes and develops highly engaging and interactive learning solutions.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and delivers engaging presentations to the AUS community.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.