Charterhouse is working with a leading global Law Firm who is looking to hire a Team Executive for their Abu Dhabi Office.
- The Team Executive role embraces a team working approach, collaborating with members of the Local Hub Team and Practice Executives to support Fee Earners in the Middle East.
- You will be required to complete tasks set out by the legal practices and assist with Partner’s monthly billings and support Practice Executives in order to meet the deadline driven nature of the work.
- As a Team Executive you will provide efficient and diverse administrative, organisational and document support to all practice areas within the firm.
- This is a full-time permanent role and you will report to the Office Manager. The firm offers flexibility and career development.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years administrative and office management experience and ideally already be living in Abu Dhabi. UAE experience at this level is desirable but not essential.
- You should have experience of working within a legal, professional services, financial services, or banking environment and you should have some billing experience.
- Your standard of written and spoken English should be immaculate and given this requirement, you should be a native English speaker.
- In character, you should be positive and proactive. You should also be able to stay well organised even whilst under pressure