The ideal candidate must have a passion for exceptional customer experience, sales, and a drive to succeed. You are business savvy, action-oriented, and thrive on delivering results. In addition to your love for sales, building strong teams and relationships is at the forefront of success in this role. While delivering results is key, you will also train, manage, and coach a team of retail staff in your territory. You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of building successful teams and delivering results.
- Team Leads assigned to more senior/elevated programs such as roadshow, grand openings, special events, etc.
- Functions as an extension of the Regional Manager at store level
- Functions as a Sales Expert where turnover/drops occur
- Assist Field Manager in managing schedules and maintaining 100% demo compliance
- Proactively identify problems and develop solutions within guidelines of a program – escalate to Field Manager for approval as required
- Maintaining store relationships
- Weekly report of store activity, including photos, promotions, competitor insights and store feedback, sent to Regional Manager + Qualtrics
- Post-Secondary degree
- 2+ years’ experience managing sales staff and targets
- Excellent client relationship management skills – Client-focused – must be approachable
- Experience managing and working with restricted category products
- Excellent leadership skills
- Effective analytical, math and problem-solving skills, sound judgment, strong decision-making ability, confidence to make difficult decisions and excellent communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to translate big picture ideas into client objectives
- Ability to execute with excellence and implement the Client strategies
- Access to a vehicle.