1- Team Leader (HVAC)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Oversee the planning and scheduling of all resources required to deliver the maintenance service including specifying procedures, parts, labour and the control of specialist service delivery partners. Once tasks are completed, audit to ensure that workmanship is to the required standards.
- Provide technical support to the contract/project on all associated equipment and systems.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements.
- Support the Maintenance activities of the department/team by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building services equipment.
- Prepare and provide daily and monthly management reports and shift handover reports in a timely manner.
- 3 years’ minimum experience working in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organization.
- Proven experience in managing maintenance team/s.
- Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
- Strong communication skills and there will be a high level of accountability to manage, report and escalate any incident or event that may have an impact on services.
- Proficient and able to provide relevant technical support.
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.