Technical Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | Corelight
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry.
- Establish and drive key technical/executive relationships with strategic customers.
- Assist the sales teams in delivering an ongoing confirmation of the value Corelight products deliver to your customers.
- Work closely with customers on implementing new features and delivering additional value utilizing currently available Zeek packages and developing custom scripts when required.
- Be an advocate for customers, and coordinate across multiple teams (Sales, Engineering, Product Management, etc.) to maintain customer momentum, and ensure the best possible experience
- Manage post-sales relationships with customers and partners to drive successful adoption of Corelight products and services.
- Guide customers and drive achievement of key milestones around implementation and adoption of new features.
- Ability to translate technology details and company business need to diverse audiences.
- Subject matter expertise in security, Zeek related products and markets (Splunk, ELK, etc.).
- At least 7 years’ experience in a hands on technical role (troubleshooting, system administration, networking, security, etc.).
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Able and willing to travel, including internationally.
- Work odd hours, and be very available, especially for post-sales support.
- BS/BA or equivalent in relevant field (CS, EE, MIS)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.