1- Technical Advisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
To assist the Service Advisors while receiving Advanced General Repair (AGR) vehicles by interacting with customers, confirming the symptoms by interviewing, observing and road testing along with the customers. To guide the Technicians in repair works to resolve the AGR concerns to fix the concerns at the first time itself to meet the customer expectation for providing the Best in Town Experience and sustain the brand name in market.
- Maximize individual sold hours to meet the revenue performance objectives through target setting
- Achieve individual utilization, efficiency and overall productivity set on monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to warranty process, rules and regulations as stipulated by the Principal to qualify vehicles under Branch Self Approval (BSA) as per the criteria.
- Submit Electronic Warranty Approval Request Form (EWARF) submission on timely basis
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Technical certifications
- Valid UAE Driving license
- 5 years of overall experience with automobile dealerships, of which minimum 2 years in similar role or Diagnostic Master Technician.