1- Technical Architecture Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Lead architecture management during detailed design stages and especially during construction, serving as a design custodian and technical advisor.
- Lead reviews of projects for design priorities, including compliance with project objectives, hard and soft costs, efficiency, user experience, functionality, along with all technical requirements and compliance with the contractual requirements.
- Complete comprehensive technical project reviews on design criteria and performance, engineering and systems coordination, constructability and delivery considerations, and statutory authority issues.
- Provide detailed commentary on design deliverables, ensuring suitability of materials, completeness and coordination of package, and compliance with the contract requirements.
- Assess the implications of design changes, including time, cost, quality and other considerations, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in architecture or similar
- Fluent in English, Arabic a plus
- 05-07 years’ experience in technical design roles, preferably having worked with leading local consultants
- Proficiency in technical requirements of buildings, including advanced understanding of structural and MEP systems, civil works, construction and statutory authorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)