Technical Community Lead (.NET) Jobs In Dubai | Sana Commerce
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Technical Community Lead to collaborate with and support our developers/engineers and consultants in maximizing the potential of implementing Sana Commerce. You will get our partners and implementation teams onboard with the options that utilize backward and forward compatible API’s, which is essential for the growth of our SaaS offering.
- Creating Proof of Concept implementations (R&D) to inspire our partners and developers of what is possible with our API’s;
- Expanding utilization our Developer Portal by writing technical content/articles/blogs/tutorials;
- Creating training material, training partners on location and through online classrooms (globally);
- Speaking/presenting Sana Commerce’s latest/continuously expanding API capabilities at events.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Informatics;
- Experience with consulting/managing/educating partners technically;
- Experience with most of our tech stack (C#, ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, React, RxJS, GraphQL, K8s, Docker, MSSQL);
- Good communication and didactive skills in English (Dutch or German is a bonus);